The research and resulting reports include:
- Comprehensive Website Technical Audit
- Website Performance Overview
- Security Overview
- Technical Issues & SEO Analysis
- Speed & Mobile Usability
- Domain Trust & Citation Flow
- Backlinks overview
- Top Keywords (2) & their visibility in Search
- Competitor Analysis - comparing ranking etc
- Content Visibility & Duplications
- Social Media snapshot
- Priority list
Roadmap and Strategy
- Highest priority elements to address
- Recommendations for optimisation
- Plan of action for your social, and overall online presence
What comes with the Audit?
The Digital Marketing Audit delivers a detailed report that shows the highest priorities and technical issues for optimising the digital presence of the business. The deliverable is divided into two parts -audit reports slide set (or pdf if preferred) and 30-minute presentation call. (Other supporting documentation is available upon request)
- Digital Marketing Audit Slide Presentation in Powerpoint/PDF Format
- Data Analysis Tools Reports
- Presentation Call
Ideally, please allow us access to Google Analytics and Search Console.
PRICE: *5VP as Stand-alone service
What's Not Included?
Not Included in this Audit: IT, email settings, hosting, CMS or Domain DNS errors or settings, potential issues such as outdated Wordpress version and incompatibility of Plugins etc.
* If the client should confirm ongoing SEO services (minimum of 3months service) - the setup service, normally 2VP is FREE!
How To Order
Fill out the form above to set up your Agency Accounts and we'll take you to our Digital Marketing Audit Brief. ** By submitting the Intake Brief for this service you are approving the Service to commence. We require 7 - 10 business days to deliver this service.
We use Basecamp to manage our team communications. Please expect an invitation and/or confirmation of the new job from us. If you need urgent attention, please email email@example.com.