“How does an ant eat an elephant...one bite at a time”
ABOUT ANNETTE McMICHAEL
I Get Things Done. I’m a Project Manager on-demand and I’m here for you!
Each team member has an important role and deserves a seat at the table. My approach to project health is a recipe of full team inclusion, accountability and cooperation. I lay the foundations and then initiate team discussions to align on approach, timing, priorities and resources. And then I see the work through by managing teams and deliverables. I maintain an open line of communication with each team member and 3rd party vendor, establishing trust, forging partnerships, solving problems, mitigating risk, and getting the work done.
- Program and Project management (Digital, Print, Social, Conventions, Video, Creative)
- HubSpot CMS Management
- Scope development/Budget estimating and tracking/Financial projections/reconciliations
- Resource allocation and staff planning
- Project plan/timeline/schedule development and maintenance
- Orchestrating/liaising internal and external resources, clients and agencies
- Vendor management/engagements
- Agile and waterfall methodology
- Presenting/Training and mentoring
HubSpot CRM/CMS certified
White Space Marketing Group
- Rehabilitated communication breakdowns associated with Project Management tool misuse, which required tool training, establishing standard language, protocol and process
- Developed training videos that were shared with support teams across the US and in the Philippines
- Established and enforced internal processes and client operations, while also doing a business systems audit to reduce redundancies in capabilities and streamline costs and internal dealings
- Managed a portfolio of 3 HubSpot CRM and CMS accounts from scope detail developing, scheduling and execution; one scoped for website updates and webinar drip campaign support, one focused on offering content through email, and the last was structured around lead generation
- Manages editorial calendar and authors blogs for WSMG
Havas Media Group
- A member of the Havas "Village" operations team; an entity that organizes marketing resources and talent for several Pharmaceutical Therapeutic groups within Havas, I established a Project Management Department within the Media group to help compartmentalize creative development and respond to heavy program needs straining various media departments.
- I established a process with roles and responsibilities for managing creative development of digital media assets among Havas Village, Havas Media and Third-party Vendors.
- Facilitated ZINC training to the Media PM and Digital teams to ensure compliance and timely approvals of Pharmaceutical advertising materials.
Ogilvy Common Health
- Lead an unbranded consumer campaign to award winning accomplishments, and global agency recognition.
- As part of an awareness initiative for Melanoma, I partnered with multiple technology teams, Ogilvy PR and several NFL teams and Melanoma foundations in development of an interactive football game, free-screening experience, and unbranded website that resulted in 496 impromptu skin screenings and lead to 18 Melanoma’s found. This was the greatest moment in my career.