The HubDo HubSpot Blog Migration is an additional service from the standard Onboarding. The initial focus is on assessment and quoting of the full blog migration from the client’s old blog site to their HubSpot portal blog template. We also review the setup of any required subdomain (if blog domain setup is new), URL changes and Redirection plan.
The HubDo Blog Migration service is designed for :
What's Not Included:
WordPress short-codes e.g. Countdown timer, custom galleries, moving/animated graphs or texts etc. Please advise if you have any moving type of features on your Wordpress website - supply URL of page/s. These items may not be compatible with HubSpot and will NOT BE MIGRATED.
What’s Included in the HubSpot Blog Migration with HubDo?
With your input in the Campaign Planner document, we will deliver the following tasks for you:
The components of your blog that will be imported into HubSpot are: title, post body, URL, publish date, author, tags/categories, status, meta description, featured images, and comments.
PLEASE NOTE: PDF files linked in your posts and images in gallery tags will not be included in the import.
PLEASE NOTE: Any images and/or internal links that are NOT on an Absolute URL will break when imported. Read our Knowledge-base article to help you understand this.: HERE.
Within this service we’ll correct any broken items after your import is completed.
First and foremost, initiate the migration setup with the HubSpot team by proceeding with 'Start Setup' since the HubSpot Migration team takes 2-4 weeks to complete the template migration. Once template migration is complete, HubDo can then proceed with the blog migration. Make sure to start this at the earliest stage.
Interested to get started with HubDo? Fill out the form below and we'll take you to our Blog Migration Brief.
We aim to prepare your quote and setup your own Basecamp account within 1-2 working days. If you need something more urgently, please email email@example.com.
1. Accept our invitation to use Basecamp for our service communications
2. Add a new client item under the “Project & Deals” to-do list in Basecamp
3. Address the job information with our Global Services Manager and our Controller to process your order
4. Provide firstname.lastname@example.org ‘Super Admin’ access to your or your client’s HubSpot portal. Here's a step-by-step guide on how to add HubDo to a HubSpot portal with super admin access
5. Provide documented approval and GO LIVE date for your blog.