B2B Technology Writer - MarTech, SaaS, Health IT.
“Too many blog posts, too little time!”
Do you need compelling, well-written B2B technology content? I can write it for you!
In the rapidly changing B2B environment, it’s vital to publish quality, well-written digital content to connect with potential clients and enrich your customers’ experience. For a busy CMO or CIO, however, producing the materials you need is a constant challenge.
That’s where I come in. Let me free up your time by creating assets to position your company as an authoritative provider. When you work with me, you get the benefit of:
- 38+ years’ writing experience for clients on 5 continents
- A Bachelor’s degree in English and Communications
- A Business Management Certification, and Diplomas in PR and Journalism.
Put my corporate management background and hands-on IT experience to work for YOU. These allow me to understand your writing requirements from both sides of the table, and to write authoritatively on a range of tech topics, including:
MarTech | SaaS | Healthcare IT | CX | UX |
CDPs | AI | ML | CRM | Big Data | BI | Predictive Analytics
Whether you're building thought leadership, developing in-depth educational resources for your target audience, or optimizing your website for SEO best practices, I'm the writer you need for all your technology content and copywriting requirements.
- Keyword research to identify the best SEO terms for your industry
- Idea generation and editorial calendar development
- Website copy, including optimized landing pages, about and service pages, calls to action
- Blog posts and articles for digital and print publications
- Copy for email newsletters and nurturing campaigns
- White papers, user guides and tutorials
- Case studies and ebooks
- Press Releases and announcements
- Technology data sheets for sales and marketing purposes
- Infographic text
CONTENT OFFER - FROM 3VP
- 1 X Blog/Article 500 words = from 3 x HubDo Value Points (3VP)
- 1 x Case Study 1000 words, including telephone interview = from 8 x HubDo Value Points (8VP)
- 1 x White Paper 2000 words = from 12 x HubDo Value Points (12VP)
- 1 x eBook 3500 words = from 15 x HubDo Value Points (15VP)