Listening to your customers is integral to the growth of any business.
If you’re fortunate enough to have a large social media presence, there are many ways you can harness your customer interactions to gain valuable insights.
However, if you’re a small to medium-sized business, the chances are that you’re not going to have the volume necessary to come to any meaningful conclusions.
There are practical steps that you can take to turn the customers insights at your disposal into stories which can transform the way your go about your business. By learning what you’re doing right or wrong, you’ll be able to retain your customers for longer.
If you care about what you customers think or say, and you should, then you should watch my latest video. In it, I reveal three steps for customer listening as a unified business that you can use today.
Find out about:
- - Why you should care about what your customers are thinking and saying
- - How you can gain valuable insights by listening to your customers
- - Why social media isn’t the best medium for unified businesses
- - The myths of social media around customer listening
- - The practical tips you can use to improve customer listening
Important Links & Mentions