Whether you’re aware of it or not, every service we encounter should follow a specific tried and tested recipe.
In a restaurant, you expect the glasses to be clean, and the prices to be available before the point of purchase. If these elements aren’t as we'd expect, our customer service is hindered, and we might leave unhappy.
When it comes to our own businesses, we need to make sure that we understand what our customers expect from us, and stick to the recipe.
By following a recipe, you can cut out any chances of your customers leaving feeling unsatisfied, and you won’t suffer from a lack of business as they share their story with their friends.
Instead, you can create a journey that they’ll remember for all the right reasons, and the story they share will drive new customers through your door.
In this short video, I talk about how to understand your customers’ journey and how to create a recipe for a positive customer experience.
Find out about:
- - How your business could benefit from understanding the five key touch-points of the customer journey
- - How a good customer experience could lead to more customers
- - What makes a good or a bad customer experience
- - What the perfect recipe looks like
- - What your customers are most likely to share with their friends after their experience with you
Important Links & Mentions